Our client is a leading fintech company. They have launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app in the UK, one of the fist automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending.
As the impact of their products gets bigger, we from CADABRA are looking for their new PHP Developer.
• 2+ years of experience working as PHP developer. (At the moment they are working with PHP 7+)
• Knowledge of the latest Symfony framework versions (or Laravel, if you are ready to switch to Symfony)
• Previous experience with XML, JSON, Web Services
• Database - PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics is a plus
The best candidate has the following skills:
• High-level programming and related technical knowledge
• Ingenuity and creativity
• Logical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
• Communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Develop the applications for financial & payment products
• Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
• Responsible for adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary
• Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
• Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications
• Working closely with the CTO, Technical and Product Development Teams to deliver technology solutions for dynamically-evolving and market leading products.
Looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)