Our client is on a mission to bring digital luxury and flawless beauty to mobility users around the world.
They are growing and need a motivated Embedded Engineer who would be excited to grow personally and with the development team, and solve complex technical and business problems. You will work on various cutting-edge safety features and infotainment solutions.
- Integrate and develop the Infotainment Software or Body Electronics Software based on given requirements and architecture.
- Design, document, implement and integrate the created code.
- Test on component level in cross-platform, as well as on real targets and in actual vehicles.
- 4+ years of experience in embedded software development using C and/or C++.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You are ideally familiar with vehicle bus technologies: Ethernet and SOME/IP (preferred), CAN, LIN, SPI.
- You have ideally worked with Classic AUTOSAR, knowledge of Vector DaVinci tool chain is an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- 24 days paid leave.
- Additional health insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible working hours.
...and much more if you're up to it...
Let's talk whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)