For a product company, that is building a B2B platform from scratch, we are looking for a Cloud & DevOps Engineer!
We are looking to extend the newly formed R&D team with an enthusiastic Cloud & DevOps Engineer specialising in AWS.
Company stack: AWS, Java Spring, React, Kafka, Redis, PostgreSQL.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure software products’ scalability, resilience, security, and availability.
- Create, configure, and manage cloud-based environments and services, including AWS Fargate, Cloudfront, and Amplify.
- Establish and enforce security practices and policies.
- Develop continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) processes.
- Leverage the latest technologies and tools for optimal system administration efficiency.
- Resolve critical issues in production or development environments.
- Utilise monitoring tools including AWS CloudWatch to maintain optimal system performance.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS.
- Experience with Git, Kubernetes, and Kafka.
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning software such as AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with a build management tool, preferably AWS CodePipeline.
- Proficiency in Linux operating systems, services, daemons, and Bash scripting.
- Familiarity with virtualisation and containerisation platforms and tools, such as Docker.
- Understanding of networking and operating system administration practices.
- Capable of networking configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of routing and switching protocols.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Eagerness to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies.
- Fluent Bulgarian
What we offer
- Health insurance
- Sports cards
- Food vouchers
- Fresh fruits and beverages, relax area
- Reward and recognition program
Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)