Great people >>> Great Culture >>> Great Tech
You get to choose the stack you use and the projects you work on.
And there are lots of options – IoT, Robotics, Medicine, Transport, you name it, they’ve done it.
How will you spend your time?
- With your code you develop features, automate CI/CD in cloud environments and control the required services. You love the technical challenge of successfully bringing these elements together.
- You take your software and cloud expertise to interdisciplinary teams and develop cloud-native solutions that turn our customers' new ideas into reality. You'll be there from idea generation to go-live and inspire your project team.
- You want to make a difference. Successful software projects are created in close collaboration with the customer. You develop a deep understanding of the domain and the project requirements so that we can communicate as business partners at eye level and bring innovative ideas with conviction.
- Multiply your knowledge. Take the chance to work with experienced software architects in the same team and develop quickly on-the-job. They will support you in your career planning with individual training and you can gradually take on more responsibility in projects.
What we will be looking for?
- You have a technical-related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- You have been working in Software Engineering and Cloud roles for at least 5 years - the last 2 years is required to be in a Cloud role.
- You have in-depth expertise and experience working with Azure, while experience with AWS or GCP are a plus.
- You have experience in software development - OOP languages and you have developed a deep understanding of software design and qualitative code.
- You have a high affinity and expertise in CI/CD, infrastructure as code (IaC), scripting, automation, testing and configuration management.
- Proven English communication and client facing skills in various projects.
- Working in team's environment, with a good understanding of the concepts, practical experience.
Will be considered as a plus:
- Good understanding of orchestrating more complex workloads (e.g. with Kubernetes).
- Working experience in multi-cloud environment.
- Working in agile environment.
Working with them has its perks:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week.
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Personal development package (dedicated working days; budget for books, conference tickets, etc).
- Additional healthcare package and pension insurance.
- In-house conferences worldwide.
- Educational Camps.
- Public Transport Card or Parking Space.
- Food vouchers.
- Additional days off
- Option to work both from home or offices in Sofia or Plovdiv.
…and many more if you’re up to it.
For more details, let's talk at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)