They’re made up of more than 700 people worldwide, who work together to provide a smooth, end-to-end digital experience to the employees and improve the efficiency of the corporations they work for. They have a mission, and are empowered, agile, innovative – and ready to challenge the incumbents!
Together you can build the smartest, most connected, sustainable, and most collaborative travel and expense ecosystem in the world, transforming the corporate traveler experience into a seamless, complete, and enjoyable activity.
So, are you ready to help the world’s leading companies drive their digital transformation, and take them to the next level?
⋆You can benefit from being part of a global international IT company while working for a strategic scale-up.
⋆You can power business acceleration and innovation for top companies and work with big tech giants like Microsoft.
⋆They have attractive benefits packages, countless opportunities to learn and grow your career, hybrid and flexible work setup.
⋆They care for their people just as much as they care for their customers.
For their location in Sofia we are looking for а skillful DevOps Engineer with strong understanding of CI/CD concepts.
In this role, you’ll:
- Improve their capacity to build and continuously enhance their continues delivery pipeline
- Write build scripts to improve and adapt our build and test automation processes
- Work on OpenShift integration solutions, identify gaps and processes which can be automated
- Guide teams in building and deploying changes to existing applications
- Work on planning and execution of a successful migration to GitHub
- Help assess and improve existing source code management strategy
About the ideal candidate:
To succeed in your new role, you’re required to have relevant experience in the following areas:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering rol
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concept
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows
- Gradle expert, scripting language Groovy
- Excellent Skills in Shell (bash) scripting
- Experience with Jenkins, or other tool providing CI/CD pipelines
- Skills in Java version 8 and above
- Core RedHat OpenShift skills
- Very good level of written and spoken English
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology
What will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with GitOps deployment practices, understanding of GitHub Actions
- Experience with Docker containers
- Pre-experience with Oracle Database
- Good understanding of Apache Ant
What do they offer?
- Working for a company that has been voted a Top Employer in Europe
- A competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits including life and health insurance
- Multisport card
- Public transport card/subsidy for a parking lot in the office
- 25+ days paid time off (increasing for up to 30, depending on your stay with us)
- A well-balanced mix between work from home and collaborative work from the office
- Career and development opportunities through R&D career paths
- Learning opportunities
- Foster innovation
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
- A chance to form the core of the team at Sofia
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)