Our client is not just a leader in AgTech but is an exclusive owner of the domain here and is. thriving in remote sensing, GPS, GIS, and IoT. With almost no turnover whatsoever, they are continuing their growth and are looking for a Front-end Engineer (Angular) to join their ranks.
- Collaborate with back-end and front-end developers to maintain and improve the application's client side;
- Collaborate efficiently with the team to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions;
- Build functionalities and creates new libraries;
- Assist with the development of test automation;
- Assist in the gathering of requirements and development of project documentation;
- Assist in the execution throughout the entire software development life-cycle;
- Apply new technologies and/or best practices to optimize and improve user experience based upon management approval.
- 3 years of work experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript and Ionic.
- An advantage would be experience with any of Cordova, Angular Material, Clarity, Figma, or Sketch.
What they offer:
- Individual coaching and regular training;
- Communicative office location;
- Competitive remuneration and bonuses for quality work;
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports card;
- Leisure facilities;
- Flexible working hours
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)