We are in search of IT Operations Team Lead. He/She will be "the heart" of a big holding with more than 8 successful companies in its arsenal.
You will oversee the daily operations of the IT Helpdesk and infrastructure team to ensure the functionality, availability, and security of IT systems, data, and communications.
In partnership with System, Network, Business and Database administrators, and General Managers, you will:
- Manage annual IT budgets of companies and procure IT equipment and professional services;
- Manage IT vendors, contracts and service level agreements;
- Identify and manage operational risks, and troubleshoot issues that arise;
- Participate in information technology projects, develop department policies, process and procedures documentation and provide internal training to the department and impacted end users;
- Manage team members, including performance and training assessments;
- Ensure compliance with department and organizational policies. Participate in internal and external audits, oversee and coordinate responses to audit requests;
- Assist in the development of IT staffing plan and professional growth;
- Align IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and strategic goals;
- Evaluate and assess strategic solutions that leverage new and emerging technologies that drive process automation and improve organization effectiveness and efficiencies;
- Manage IT Operation services and prepare management reports of department activities, tasks, and operational metrics;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continued education, online/in-person training and attendance of educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, networking and participation in professional industry groups.
We will be looking for:
- Microsoft 365 Platform, including Intune, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Office;
- Strong technical knowledge of network and server operating systems;
- Experience with support of Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory;
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning, development, and operations;
- Strong understanding of project management principles and practices;
- Strong understanding of Helpdesk and Customer Relations Support systems;
- Data Security and Cyber Security basic;
What we offer:
- Additional health insurance
- Work-from-home option
- Employee recognition program
- Food vouchers
- Free parking space on the premises
- Personal development program
Drop a line at email@example.com for more details!
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)