Our client is in a league of its own, doing magic not only to their clients' financials but to their wellbeing as well.
They are rapidly growing and need an Automation QA Engineer to join their ranks.
- Active involvement in building a unique financial product in a start-up environment by participating in product tasks, ensuring automation best practices are being followed and providing feedback and suggestions to drive innovation.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and developers to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness, and to streamline the existing business processes.
- Plan, design and execute QA tasks on agreed timelines.
- Participate in team’s planning and team’s tasks estimating.
- Participate in writing test documentation.
- Take a significant role in increasing automated test codebases while trying to reduce the number of manual tests we perform.
- Perform different types of testing like smoke, regression, and functional testing on a high-quality level.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a QA Automation Engineer position working with Java/Kotlin programming languages.
- An understanding of the principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Hands-on experience in writing automation tests for IOS/Android platforms using Appium and/or similar tools for mobile automation tests.
- Hands-on experience working with Selenium too, alongside understanding of the Page Object Model.
- Practical experience performing API testing, using Postman/Swagger technologies.
- Practical knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with web-based test case management tools like TestRail.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with source control versioning tools like Git.
- Experience working in a fast-paced/start-up environment with Agile-based processe.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps or others.
- Experience with Gradle/Maven.
- Knowledge of BrowserStack.
- Experience with Charles proxy.
- BDD experience using Gherkin/Cucumber.
- Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence.
- Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight.
- Effective collaborator with other team members.
- Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn.
- Confident being part of a small team that is building a business.
- Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently.
- Structured thought process and clear communication.|
- Potential for equity participation.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- Your choice of equipment.
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)