Our client is not just a leader in AgTech but is an exclusive owner of the domain here and is. thriving in remote sensing, GPS, GIS, and IoT. With almost no turnover whatsoever, they are continuing their growth and are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer to join their ranks.
Summary: Design, develop and implement embedded software on ARM processors with the ESP-IDF IoT framework. Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Develops software solutions by studying the information needs of the company, conferring with users and partners; studies systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- Follows best practices for software development and follows the software development lifecycle;
- Communicates the workflow-related software development requirements/timelines with other parties/ teams and update the key stakeholders periodically;
- Designs, builds, maintains and documents reusable code;
- Troubleshoots existing software and proficiently debugs code;
- Manages software validation processes;
- Manages the certification processes.
- Proven expertise and practical experience in embedded systems programming as well as a solid background in real-time systems;
- Practical experience in embedded firmware design, development, debugging and testing;
- Practical experience in low-level (peripheral HAL and drivers) software implementation;
- Excellent coding skills in C/ C++ and programming experience with the usage of ALM tools;
- Previous experience with industrial Fieldbus communication protocols is an advantage;
- Good know-how of embedded hardware (ARM development boards, Single-Board Computers).
What they offer:
- Individual coaching and regular training;
- Communicative office location;
- Competitive remuneration and bonuses for quality work;
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports card;
- Leisure facilities;
- Flexible working hours
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)