Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need a motivated Senior Front-end Engineer who would be excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Be essential part of development and maintenance of a core product.
- Be a mentor for less experienced team members.
- Deliver high quality solutions for assigned features.
- Lead complex architecture and HL designs.
- Participate in code review process of peers pull requests.
- Participate in incidents management process.
- Value team methodologies and actively participate in ceremonies.
- Be proactive in team/company initiatives.
- In- and cross-team collaboration.
- Promote web development best practices, high quality, and efficient delivery.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development of web applications.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup.
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkits such as: Webpack, Yarn, npm etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) such as: Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Cypress.
- Experience with front-end automation frameworks and flows.
- Experience with backend technologies for web applications.
- A BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent).
- Has strong collaboration skills.
- Believes in E2E approach, production-oriented.
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit.
- Stays focused and achieves goals.
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it...
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)