Looking to join a dynamic technology company that is revolutionizing the electronic payment industry? This Switzerland-based firm, founded in 2004, has been leading the way in providing secure, efficient, and user-friendly payment solutions across Europe. As a hardware and software development company as well as a producer of card payment terminals, their mission is to help businesses optimize their payment processes, cut costs and boost customer satisfaction.
For the reinforcement of their team in Sofia, they are looking for a Senior C/C++ Developer to join their ranks.
- Design and development of applications for card payment terminals (C/C++).
- Analysis, design, and execution of extensions for customers as well as for internal needs.
- Change and release management as well as maintenance of the corresponding documentation.
- Help in the further development of the QA and support tools.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of complex software systems.
- Analytic thinking as well as a structured and independent way of working.
- Quick comprehension, interdisciplinary work in a team, and good communication skills.
- University degree in the technical field or equivalent experience.
- Good English proficiency.
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in electronic funds transfer and in cryptography operations is an advantage.
- Experience with Linux, CMake, SQLite, and Visual Studio.
- German knowledge.
What they offer:
- 25 days paid vacation.
- Additional health insurance.
- An annual bonus.
- Possibility for home office after the trial period.
If you are want to join a team that is revolutionizing the world of electronic payments, then let's talk at email@example.com!
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)