The team is reinventing how trading and investing work by creating exceptional products! Their focus is enabling over 1.5 million people to build wealth in the global top 3 choice platforms for trading. Together, we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer, who is an independent thinker, eager to improve and build skills with the help of experienced developers.
As part of the team you will:
- Actively participate in design and requirements reviews to ensure testability and usability of features and products.
- Implement, maintain, and execute automated test cases for a complex, multi-tier application.
- Work closely with Developers and other QAs to deliver the best possible automation strategy.
- Analyse test results to identify areas for improvement and recommend process changes as needed.
- Maintain test infrastructure.
- Ensure that all testing activities are performed according to company standards.
We will be looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with automation.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Solid programming skills in Java and OOP.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and tools (e.g. Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, etc.).
- Solid understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman, SoapUI, or similar.
- Advanced RDBMS knowledge.
- Solid Git skills.
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with testing microservices and distributed systems.
- Experience in mobile automation.
- Basic bash scripting skills.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins or similar).
What they offer:
- Excellent social benefits package, including private health insurance, sports card, and 25 days of paid vacation per year.
- Generous remuneration package including annual bonuses, and many more...
If zero commission trading is what you have been waiting for, and you need the freedom to develop your ideas into real-life products - drop a line at email@example.com for more details!
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)