Our client is in a league of its own, doing magic not only to their clients' financials but to their wellbeing as well.
They are rapidly growing and need a Mobile Automation QA Engineer to join their ranks.
- Active involvement in building a unique financial product in a start-up environment by participating in product tasks, ensuring automation best practices are being followed and providing feedback and suggestions to drive innovation.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and developers to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness, and to streamline the existing business processes.
- Plan, design and execute QA tasks on agreed timelines.
- Participate in team’s planning and team’s tasks estimating.
- Participate in writing test documentation.
- Take a significant role in increasing automated test codebases while trying to reduce the number of manual tests we perform.
- Perform different types of testing like smoke, regression, and functional testing on a high-quality level.
- 2-3 years of commercial experience in a QA Automation Engineer position working with Java/Kotlin programming languages.
- An understanding of the principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Hands-on experience in writing automation tests for IOS/Android platforms using Appium and/or similar tools for mobile automation tests.
- Hands-on experience working with Selenium too, alongside understanding of the Page Object Model.
- Practical experience performing API testing, using Postman/Swagger technologies.
- Practical knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with web-based test case management tools like TestRail.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with source control versioning tools like Git.
- Experience working in a fast-paced/start-up environment with Agile-based processe.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps or others.
- Experience with Gradle/Maven.
- Knowledge of BrowserStack.
- Experience with Charles proxy.
- BDD experience using Gherkin/Cucumber.
- Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence.
- Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight.
- Effective collaborator with other team members.
- Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn.
- Confident being part of a small team that is building a business.
- Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently.
- Structured thought process and clear communication.|
- Potential for equity participation.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- Your choice of equipment.
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)