Our client is on a mission to bring digital luxury and flawless beauty to mobility users around the world.
They are growing and need a motivated Senior Site Reliability Engineer who would be excited to grow personally and with the development team and solve complex technical and business problems. You will work on a large-scale CI/CD environment that provides standardisation but is flexible enough to cater to different needs.
- Be a part of a distributed team that builds, improves, automates and supports Jira and Confluence (Data-centre based) scalable cloud infrastructures in AWS.
- Maintain and improve Jira and Confluence (Data-centre based) cluster tasks such as but not limited to deploying, patching and upgrading, synchronizing environments, monitoring and alerting and reacting to incidents, problems and changes.
- Establish and maintain integration of Jira and Confluence with other tools.
- Provide advanced technical support for Jira and Confluence, handle incidents, problems, bugs and complex issues.
- Scale the infrastructure to onboard new projects.
- Analyse the developers' needs to provide the best developer experience.
- Experience with "Infrastructure as code" best practices using tools like Docker, Terraform or Kubernetes.
- Proficiency with Linux as a development and target platform.
- Experience in support-like positions, understanding of different ITIL concepts like incidents, problems, root-cause analysis, service requests, change requests, etc.
- Comfortable working with Python and Terraform.
- Experience in installation and infrastructure configuration of Jira/ Confluence.
- Experience in troubleshooting Jira/ Confluence.
- Hands-on experience in analysing logs and service performance metrics.
- Experience in the DevOps culture and cloud infrastructures (preferably AWS).
- Familiarity with open-source licenses and/or being a contributor to open-source projects.
- Fluent English.
- 24 days paid leave.
- Additional health insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible working hours.
...and much more if you're up to it...
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)