Our client is on a mission to improve the quality of millions of lives around the world and have spent have spent every day in the past 40+ years in search of undeniable truths about the human body; obsessed by what it is trying to tell us, poring over the data, sweating over the science.
They are growing and need a motivated Senior Android Developer (Kotlin) who would be excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Provide technical leadership on mobile projects.
- Create native Android applications which can be distributed via the Play Store for their clients.
- Design and develop polished UI with responsibility to ensure an efficient and stable application.
- Integrate with server-side APIs.
- Participating in the architecture, design and development phase of software production.
- 3+ years of overall Kotlin Android development.
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, MVP, Clean).
- Experience in Android support libraries features and concepts.
- Experience with exception handling and crash reporting SDK/Tools.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Gradle.
- Experience in REST-APIs integration (XML and JSON-based application development).
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and Android tools.
- Fluent English.
- Additional health insurance.
- Multisport card.
- 100% remote option.
- Flexible working hours.
...and much more if you're up to it...
Let's talk whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)