Our client has one mission – making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
They started building a SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. They believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide a better workspace experience. And that’s what enables them to develop products that matter – for their customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, and Australia; their teammates are the ones getting them to the top in their market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology, come and join them!
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of the product – from specification to release
- Define test cases based on feature requirements and the overall test strategy
- Implement and maintain automated test suites – unit, component, integration, e2e
- Perform manual testing where automation is not applicable
- Monitor and maintain test environments as well as the overall quality of the product, CI & CD experience
- Provide feedback and share ideas for improving the overall quality of the products
- Coach team members and stakeholders in quality
- Build sufficient product domain knowledge including relevant business processes & scenarios, and a good understanding of customers’ needs
What to bring:
- Solid experience with test frameworks (Playwright/Cypress, Jest)
- Knowledge of standard web services
- Practical knowledge of Git
- Experience with managing CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, GitHub) would be a plus
- Experience with mobile testing and mobile testing frameworks (Appium, Detox) would be a plus
- Experience working in an Аgile environment.
- Team player spirit and great communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
What to expect as benefits and perks:
- 25 days off a year (1 additional day off for your birthday)
- Competitive salary and a bonus package.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave
- Premium health insurance incl. dental
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on site
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment – we have numerous social events and team outings
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card
- Opportunity to join one of the best funded startups in the country
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
For more details, let's talk at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)