Our client is on a mission to provide a complex and 100% crafted solution to a client's needs when others just try to fit them into their product lineup.
They are rapidly growing and need a motivated Senior Java Developer who would be excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Design and develop micro-services (E-commerce, service provisioning, etc.) on Enterprise grade systems.
- Design of REST APIs for external clients of the platform.
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture; foresee post-deployment design challenges, scale bottlenecks.
- Develop and implement software verification plans.
- Document and maintain software functionalities.
- At least 4 years of Java, paired with experience in Spring, JDBC, Hibernate and REST Web Services.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, Microservice architecture and Clean Architecture.
- Experience with application servers/servlet containers (Wildfly, Tomcat, etc.).
- Experience in Linux, Docker and Kubernetes management.
- SQL experience (specifically Postgre SQL) & CI/CD testing.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional health insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Sport cards.
- Transport allowance.
- Home Office.
- Referral bonus program.
- Modern office with a stunning view.
- Charity & volunteer activities.
- Free drinks at the office.
...and many more if you're up to it...
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)