Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need a motivated Front-end Engineer who would be excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Have full ownership of your projects. Gather requirements, create a plan, and be part of the execution.
- Implement new features.
- Experiment with different front-end libraries and incorporate them into an infrastructure.
- Ensuring the code is of the highest quality by practicing and evangelizing engineering best practices.
- At least 4 years of professional front-end development experience using any modern library/ framework.
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with front-end tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A passion for front-end development and always seeking opportunities to expand your knowledge.
- End-to-end testing with Cypress or similar.
Nice to have (but not mandatory):
- Knowledge of web performance: tools, optimisations, architecture.
- Experience with Micro frontends concept and module federation
- Has strong collaboration skills.
- Believes in E2E approach, production-oriented.
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit.
- Stays focused and achieves goals.
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it...
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)