We are helping our client to level up their team with one more specialist. He/She will develop tailored solutions and products for their clients – both startups and big companies.
Why clients chose them? Because they build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. Communication, cooperation and collaboration are the fundamentals of their teamwork.
Together we are looking for a specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Joining the team you will:
- Work on one of the most promising accounting solutions for process optimization.
- Have an impact in the world of accounting with your software engineering skills.
- Learn from and collaborate with professionals with huge experience in automation solutions, who know how to make successful software products.
- Be part of a 30+ multinational development team.
Qualifications/Experience we will be looking for:
- Experience with state management libraries (e.g. Redux or Context).
- Familiarity with native build tools like Xcode and Gradle.
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills.
- Result-oriented and able to work in a fast phased environment.
- You are an excellent communicator, team-player and you have a real passion for technology.
- Very good written and spoken English.
In this role you will:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work with the back-end team for implementing RESTful API integration.
Tech stack of the product:
- Backend: Ruby on rails
- Frontend: React, Typescript, React Native
- Libraries/Tools: styled-components, react-hook-form, yup, react-query
- Database: Postgres
- Hosting: GCP
Let's have a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)