The team is reinventing how trading and investing work by creating exceptional products! Their focus is enabling over 1.5 million people to build wealth in the global top 3 choice platform for trading. Together, we are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer, who is independent thinker, eager to improve and build microservice architecture products in service of the people.
As part of the team you will:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, self-healing infrastructure and applications in public and private cloud environments.
- Use IaaS automation tools like Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and Ansible.
- Migrate environments from on-premise infrastructure to AWS/GCP environments.
- Improving infrastructure, application and security monitoring systems.
- Continuous performance improvement and troubleshooting of critical components.
- Learn from your colleagues and share your knowledge with them. We have to grow as the company grows and mutual honest feedback is one of our most reliable weapons.
We will be looking for:
- Expertise in public cloud - AWS/GCP.
- Deep understanding of the DevOps principles and their implementation in different workflows. Previous experience with CI/CD services - Gitlab, Jenkins.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems - Docker, Kubernetes, EKS/ECS, Nomad.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, AWS Cloudformation.
- Implementation and maintenance of configuration management tools - Puppet, Ansible.
- Expertise in RDBMS - AWS RDS, MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL, TimescaleDB.
- Understanding of Messaging Services - Amazon MSK, Amazon MQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Strong knowledge of Python and Bash scripting.
- Experience with on-premise private cloud infrastructures running VMware or KVM.
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, DDoS mitigation and prevention).
- Previous experience in an operations role, R&D experience.
- Experience with PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 compliance.
Company main tech stack:
- Languages and frameworks: Java 17 - Spring, Go, NodeJS - TypeScript, Python;
- Databases: MariaDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, TimescaleDB, InfluxDB;
- Messaging: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Amazon MSK, Amazon MQ;
- Cloud providers: AWS, GCP;
- Configuration management tools: Puppet, Ansible;
- Web servers: Nginx, HAProxy;
- Version control: Git, GitLab;
- Containers and container orchestration systems: - Docker, Kubernetes, EKS/ECS, Nomad;
- Logs & Monitoring: Grafana, Kibana, Telegraf;
- IaaS automation tools: Terraform, AWS Cloudformation;
If zero commission trading is what you have been waiting, and you need freedom to develop your ideas into real life products - drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)