Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need a keen Product Manager who is excited about great products, as well as solving complex customer and business problems.
- Gather, understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications and mock-ups.
- Define and help prioritise the product backlog and product roadmap.
- Actively manage product changes, issues and timelines while communicating to relevant stakeholders in a proactive manner.
- Be the driving force behind the product release cycle including testing, feedback, and overall quality assurance.
- Oversee the different development stages and evaluate the product development progress.
- At least 3 years of related experience as a Product Manager in Agile/SCRUM.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- The desire to redefine the benchmark for excellence, be part of something big and learn as much as you can in the process.
- Experience with requirements tracking tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Asana is a plus.
- Familiarity with UAT or previous testing experience is a plus.
- Experience with eCommerce and/or automation solutions is a big plus.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English (both written and spoken).
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it..
Let's talk whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)