2 critical missions should be solved at once:
Bringing 350 kg of lyutenitsa at least 2500 km away on the same day and democratising airfreight all at one go.
There's only one company out there that is close to doing both and is looking for an Avionics Team Lead to head one of its most important divisions. They will take accountability for the design and delivery of the electronic systems and development for their aircraft and for ensuring that specifications are built into their manufacturing team's production and quality control systems.
- Lead and manage their Avionics organisation overseeing design, development and transfer to production for systems and electronics.
- Develop world-class processes, standards and practices for Avionics including Verification and Validation of Avionics hardware, software and electronic hardware.
- Oversee and develop the New Product Integration (NPI) process.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of the full development, verification and certification lifecycle for safety-critical avionics and/or flight control systems.
- Develop and maintain common software, select components and associated tooling that can be effectively leveraged across the company.
- Engineering degree and or experience in similar positions of R&D companies.
- Experience in working with autopilots, configuring CAN, and RS232 interfaces, and defining wiring diagrams, layouts and wiring connectors.
- Broad working knowledge of understanding radio, SATCOM, software development, electronics and electro-mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 6S.
- Process management experience as well as R&D know-how.
- Demonstrates a spirit of learning, coaching, and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates a practical mindset by spending significant time on the factory floor.
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth on a global level.
- Tons of work, zero office politics - we are here to impact the lives of millions of people around the world.
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to frame the future of how the world moves goods.
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)