Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need a Technical Support Engineer, who likes to investigate, is eager to learn, knows how to work in a high-pressure environment, and has a strong sense of responsibility.
- Provide first-level technical support and preliminary investigation for Enterprise customers' issues and service requests.
- Troubleshoot issues via chat, email, and phone.
- Drive resolution of cases, including identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Provide interface between Support, Customer Success, and Tier 2 teams.
- Help build and retain the technical support knowledge base and training materials.
- Minimum of 1 year of technical support experience.
- Knowledgeable in technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge in SQL.
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must.
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Be a service-oriented person.
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it..
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)