Our client is in a league of its own, doing magic not only to their clients' financials but to their wellbeing as well.
They are rapidly growing and need a Senior Back-end Engineer to join their ranks and do miracles with Kotlin.
- Оwnership of core system services, continuously improve the quality of the services by refactoring the architectural design and applying state-of-the-art technologies.
- Establish and promote best practices in terms of the SDLC.
- Bridge existing gaps by bringing on board extensive knowledge and skills on Cloud-native event-driven microservice architecture.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and the Data to streamline the existing business processes and data flows.
- Collaborate with the Head of DevOps to consolidate the existing software infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines.
- Document, demonstrate and disseminate solutions by technical reports, diagrams, and blogs/vlogs.
- Either serve as a Squad Lead, or as a member of a Squad.
- Collaborate with fellow BE, FE, Mobile, QA and DevOps engineers on the same Squad; participate in daily stand ups, planning sessions, retrospectives and other team rituals.
- Support and develop junior and mid-level software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer using Kotlin or Java.
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge and skills with Spring boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud and Spring Security.
- Experience with RDBMS (Postgres), and NoSQL DBs (MongoDB).
- Extensive experience with distributed messaging middleware (Apache Kafka).
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes, Jenkins, static code analysis, exception handling, and monitoring and alerting facilities, such as Sonarqube, Pact, Cucumber, Sentry, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, and PagerDuty.
- Excellent English.
- Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence.
- Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight.
- Effective collaborator with other team members.
- Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn.
- Confident being part of a small team that is building a business.
- Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently.
- Structured thought process and clear communication.
- Potential for equity participation.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- Your choice of equipment.
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)