We are helping our client to level up their team with one more specialist. Their ambition is to create smart and compelling solutions bringing benefits to their partners.
Why partners chose them? Because they build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. Communication, cooperation and collaboration are the fundamentals of their teamwork.
Join their tech team to:
- Work on one of the most promising accounting solutions for process optimization.
- Have an impact in the world of accounting with your software engineering skills.
- Learn from and collaborate with professionals with huge experience in automation solutions, who know how to make successful software products.
- Be part of a 30+ multinational development team.
In This Role You Will:
- Be part of our team developing a SaaS platform for financial automation for SMEs.
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives.
- Examine and evaluate current systems.
- Identify system requirements.
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features.
- Document interfaces between new and existing systems.
- Support new technology implementation.
- Validate changes by testing programs.
- Handling break/fix, configuration, and integration issues.
- Guiding customers on troubleshooting.
- Work closely with Product, Support, and Dev teams.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with business information systems.
- Understanding of API basics.
- Know how to reads logs, find information in there and communicate the findings.
- Knowing SQL and database troubleshooting.
- Former experience with Datadog or Sentry or LogRocket is a plus.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A good problem-solving attitude.
- Able to work in a fast phased start-up environment.
- You are an excellent communicator and team player.
- Very good written and spoken English and French.
Let's have a chat at email@example.com
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)