We are helping our client to level up their team with one more specialist. Their ambition is to create smart and compelling solutions bringing benefits to their partners.
Why partners chose them? Because they build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. Communication, cooperation and collaboration are the fundamentals of their teamwork.
An award-winning powerful property information platform used by thousands of UK investors, developers, and property professionals. The platform helps users find residential and commercial, on- and off-market opportunities quickly, and helps assess site viability and connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
We will be looking for a certain set of skills:
- Experienced QA engineer with specific experience of using Cypress or other test automation frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Significant and proven experience in manual and automated testing.
- Experience in writing and executing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Have a high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to interact effectively with others in the team.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Be self-motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task and work independently, without close supervision.
In This Role You Will:
- Play an important part in the product development process and will be responsible for conducting testing to ensure the products perform smoothly and meet the client's needs.
- Work within the software team, product, and data teams to review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts where appropriate.
- Be responsible for estimating, prioritising, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs and perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Manage your own timescales to deliver work as part of a team according to estimates in an agile way.
Let's have a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)