We are helping our client to level up their team with one more specialist. He/She will develop tailored solutions and products for their clients – both startups and big companies.
Why clients chose them? Because they build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. Communication, cooperation and collaboration are the fundamentals of their teamwork.
We will be looking for a certain set of skills:
- Experienced QA engineer with specific experience of using Cypress or other test automation frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Significant and proven experience in manual and automated testing.
- Experience in writing and executing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Have a high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to interact effectively with others in the team.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Be self-motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task and work independently, without close supervision.
In This Role You Will:
- Play an important part in the product development process and will be responsible for conducting testing to ensure the products perform smoothly and meet the client's needs.
- Work within the software team, product, and data teams to review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts where appropriate.
- Be responsible for estimating, prioritising, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs and perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Manage your own timescales to deliver work as part of a team according to estimates in an agile way.
Let's have a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)