Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their ranks.
- Ongoing improvements of their AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Making key decisions for scalability, reliability and accessibility.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Work closely with developers for prototyping, and designing new features as part of the infrastructure.
- Participate in incident management (event based on-call).
- A desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of latest DevOps Technologies and AWS product updates.
- 3+ years provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
- Understanding of managed AWS services like Fargate, Lambda, SQS, EventBridge, Kinesis, API Gateway, WAF, ALB.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with containers Docker, ECS or Kubernetes (they use ECS).
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (they use Cloudwatch, Elasticsearch, Fluentbit, Grafana, Kibana, Opsgenie, etc.).
- Strong ability to solve problems using code and scripting.
- Good technical level in English.
Nice to have (but not mandatory):
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Associate level certification in AWS.
- PHP/NodeJS/Python knowledge.
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it..
Let's talk whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)