Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need a motivated Java Engineer who would be excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Build a new integration infrastructure, bring it to production, and create an efficient app-building engine on top of it.
- Promote web development best practices, high quality, and efficient delivery.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the team (DevOps, FE & BE Devs, R&D Manager, CEO).
- Guide younger developers in the team through design/ code reviews, and mentorship.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer using Java Spring.
- Understanding of modern web UI (Angular is a plus).
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID, and essential Design Patterns.
- Understanding of MySQL.
- Experience with maintaining and monitoring a micro-service environment.
- Experience with AWS (ECS, Fargate, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, Lambda) would be a bonus.
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging tools such as Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, and Cloudwatch would be a bonus.
- Excellent English.
- Loves building new things from scratch.
- Believes in E2E approach, production-oriented.
- Has strong collaboration skills.
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit.
- Stays focused and achieves goals.
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshop events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it..
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)