Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need a motivated Java Team Lead who would be excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Leading the team in an agile environment, balancing workloads, and positioning the team for scalability.
- Allocating time for a hands-on personal example of great development.
- Build a new integration infrastructure, bring it to production, and create an efficient app-building engine on top of it.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, and with different stakeholders in the team (DevOps, FE & BE Devs, R&D Manager, CEO).
- Lead to efficient development processes within the team.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer using Java Spring.
- Understanding of modern web UI (Angular is a plus).
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID, and essential Design Patterns.
- Understanding of MySQL.
- Experience with maintaining and monitoring of a micro-service environment.
- Experience with AWS (ECS, Fargate, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, Lambda) would be a bonus.
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging tools such as Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, and Cloudwatch would be a bonus.
- Excellent English.
- Has proven leadership experience in engineering teams.
- Has strong collaboration skills.
- Believes in E2E approach, production-oriented.
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit.
- Stays focused and achieves goals.
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it..
Let's talk whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)