The team is reinventing how trading and investing work by creating exceptional products! Their focus is enabling over 1.5 million people to build wealth in the global top 3 choice platforms for trading. Together, we are looking for an experienced Back-end Engineer, who is an independent thinker, eager to improve and build microservice architecture products in service of the people.
As part of the team you will:
- Have full ownership of your code - this includes maintaining it in good shape and refactoring it when there’s a good opportunity for improvement. You shouldn't be afraid to speak up and express your opinion.
- Work with a language-agnostic system - engineers are free to choose the specific language based on its appropriateness for the particular task. That is why experience with at least one commonplace web framework, no matter the language, will be a must.
- Gain deeper understanding of indexing, transactions, isolation levels, locking mechanisms, and you should be able to design high-performance databases.
We will be looking for:
- 4+ years of back-end development experience - preferably with Java or Go, but .NET also works if you are open to switching.
- Prior experience with at least one web framework, no matter the language - team uses Spring and Node.js.
- A good understanding of Relational database management system concepts.
- Familiarity with communication protocols - you will use HTTP/WebSockets & AMQP.
- Feel comfortable working with microservice architecture - the products are highly-scalable and performant system consisting of over 200 microservices.
- Excellent English.
- Ongoing or completed CS education is a plus.
Company main tech stack:
- Languages and frameworks: Java 17 - Spring, Go, NodeJS - TypeScript, Python
- Databases: MariaDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, TimescaleDB, InfluxDB
- Messaging: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Web servers: Nginx, HAProxy
- Version control: Git, GitLab
- Containerization: Docker
- Logs & Monitoring: Grafana, Kibana, Telegraf
If zero commission trading is what you have been waiting for, and you need the freedom to develop your ideas into real-life products - drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)