Our client is in a league of its own, doing magic not only to their clients' financials but to their wellbeing as well.
They are rapidly growing and need a Senior Front-end Engineer to join their ranks and do miracles with React.
- Design, build and test new business features on front-end web apps.
- Maintain and continuously improve the micro-front-end architectural quality of existing frontend components.
- Report to the Frontend Chapter Lead, and collaborate with fellow front-end engineers in London and offshore teams.
- Either serve as a Squad Lead, or as a member of a Squad.
- Collaborate with fellow FE, BE, Mobile, QA and DevOps engineers on the same Squad; participate in daily stand ups, planning sessions, retrospectives and other team rituals.
- Document and present solutions by various design diagrams and technical reports; contribute to design and code reviews.
- Support and mentor junior frontend engineers by providing advice, coaching and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
- 4+ years of experience using Typescript and React, Redux, MobX.
- In-depth understanding of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Practical experience with micro-frontend architecture and clean architecture.
- Practical experience with unit testing frameworks, such as Jest, ts- mockito and ts-automock.
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Python, or any OOP language would be a bonus.
- Familiarity with UI/UX and project management tools.
- Ability to develop and mentor junior software engineers.
- Excellent English.
- Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence.
- Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight.
- Effective collaborator with other team members.
- Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn.
- Confident being part of a small team that is building a business.
- Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently.
- Structured thought process and clear communication.
- Potential for equity participation.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- Your choice of equipment.
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)