A Fortune 500 company (and the largest privately-held corporation in the USA in terms of revenue) is currently laying the foundations of its Global IT Hub in Sofia.
They need a .NET Engineer who would join a team of 10 and will work on various internal products and tools.
In this role, you will:
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
- Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/ application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- 3+ years of experience with the .NET framework.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs.
- Experience with any Cloud provider and Cloud-native architecture.
- Experience with RESTful API architecture.
- Experience with Microservice architecture.
- Experience with Docker/ Jenkins/ Kubernetes.
- Fluency in English.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)