Our client is in a league of its own, doing magic not only to their clients' financials but to their wellbeing as well.
They are rapidly growing and need an experienced Lead iOS developer to join their ranks and do miracles with Swift.
- Implement the current screens using Swift and write software interfaces to manage new screens.
- Define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure CI/CD processes.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Report to the Mobile Chapter Lead, and collaborate with fellow iOS and Android developers.
- Collaborate with fellow BE, FE, Mobile, QA and DevOps engineers on the same Squad; participate in daily stand ups, planning sessions, retrospectives and other team rituals.
- Support and develop junior and mid-level software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional mobile developer using Swift programming language.
- Understanding of SOLID principles and OOP.
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge in basic architectural patterns (Clean Architecture, MVVM).
- Commercial experience with Carthage and CocoaPods.
- Understanding of SPM.
- Familiarity with reactive programming (RxSwift, RXCocoa) would be a bonus.
- Familiarity with TDD/ BDD approaches.
- Excellent English.
- Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence.
- Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight.
- Effective collaborator with other team members.
- Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn.
- Confident being part of a small team that is building a business.
- Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently.
- Structured thought process and clear communication.
- Potential for equity participation.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- Your choice of equipment.
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)