A Fortune 500 company (and the largest privately-held corporation in the USA in terms of revenue) is currently laying the foundations of its Global IT Hub in Sofia.
They need a Technical Business Analyst who would join a team of 6 and will work on various internal products and tools from scratch with the latest technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Engage business owners and relationship managers at a strategic level.
- Develop process maps, product vision canvases, complexity matrixes, definition and commitment to success.
- Organize and facilitate summits and roadshows serving the business and understanding of trends.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Lead and deliver continuous education on digital capabilities and go-to-market tools and methods.
- 3+ years of BA experience in a software development company and/or performing duties similar to those above.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to plan and conduct multiple projects concurrently.
- Fluency in English.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)