Our client is in a league of its own, doing magic not only to their clients' financials but to their wellbeing as well.
They are rapidly growing and need a Lead Automation QA Engineer to join their ranks and do miracles with Java.
- Develop and maintain automated tests for ETL pipelines, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and Data Integration microservices.
- Carry out automated and manual tests on various levels of the testing pyramid to ensure robustness and stability of the system.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and product managers to clarify requirements for observability, testability and consistency.
- Document and disseminate technical solutions in terms of reports, diagrams and presentations.
- Support and develop junior QA engineers by providing mentoring, coaching and educational opportunities.
- 4+ years of experience in writing automated tests in Java.
- Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies.
- Understanding of SOLID principles and OOP.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Swagger and Open API standards and writing automated API tests for backend services.
- Familiarity with BDD approach using Cucumber, and Contract tests using Pact.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Confluence, Jira and Asana.
- Ability to scope, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English.
- Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence.
- Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight.
- Effective collaborator with other team members.
- Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn.
- Confident being part of a small team that is building a business.
- Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently.
- Structured thought process and clear communication.
- Potential for equity participation.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- Your choice of equipment.
...and many more if you're up to it.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)