We are helping our client to level up their team with one more specialist. He/She will develop tailored solutions and products for their clients – both startups and big companies.
Why clients chose them? Because they build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. Communication, cooperation and collaboration are the fundamentals of their teamwork.
Together we are looking for a specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will be building the platform of the number one digital insurance broker in Europe and a unicorn-ranked company!
We will be looking for:
- Experience in developing web applications using modern frameworks (e.g. Ember, Angular, React).
- Strength in HTML, CSS, responsive design, and accessibility.
- Experience in integrating and building frontend components.
- Having a thorough understanding of software design patterns and how to structure larger web applications.
- Applying automated UI Testing.
- Nice to have: experience building hybrid mobile apps. We are using Capacitor and exploring Ionic.
Tech stack of the project is:
- Ember.js ( the team actively contributes to the development of the framework).
- Typescript, PostCSS, Webpack, Capacitor.
- Ruby on Rails on the backend.
- AWS, Docker & Kubernetes for architecture.
Working with our team you will:
- Create the best-in-industry user experience working closely with designers to define and implement it across web and mobile.
- Identify and outline improvements and features for the product.
- Learn from and collaborate with top-class professionals!
Let's have a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)