There's a Swedish company out there that's looking to make things run faster, longer, cleaner and safer. Meanwhile, they are undertaking a massive internal digital transformation that includes many interconnected physical sites, new systems, and much more.
They are looking for a System Administrator who will:
- Run regular checks on network and data security.
- Ensurе database maintenance.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Actively promote IT policy and best practice guides.
- Run and share regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Participate, oversee, and determine timeframes for IT projects including new systems integration, system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Manage and report on allocation of IT budget.
- Support end-users, machines and servers - Win 10, Win XP, Win 7, Server 2013/2018, Debian.
- Maintain databases - MSSQL, MS Access on Workshop.
- Maintain NAS devices.
- 3+ years of experience as a System Administrator.
- Experience with Network administration.
- Knowledge of IEC standards.
- Fluent English.
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)