Marketing has become a bit of a conveyor job, hasn't it? Don't you think that the way to go forward is through creative freedom and trusting each other?
Why not join the guys who are contributing to the success of many businesses through just that?
They are different because:
- Their sights are set on cutting-edge technologies and they have the guts to use them to their full potential.
- You can work with and learn from many successful businesses all over the world with various backgrounds.
- You can choose your own career development part - expert or management.
- You can unlock your full creative potential in a calm and secure environment.
You can do all of the above while you:
- Plan and implement marketing and paid advertising campaigns for their clients.
- Plan and test new concepts.
- Review and analyze results.
- Actively research new platforms, best practices, and how to best optimize their client’s marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Work directly with project managers, designers, copywriters, social media, and content teams to design effective advertising assets and implement marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid and organic programs.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Research competitors’ advertising and marketing strategies and identify new opportunities for our clients.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
A perfect fit would be somebody who has:
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of different advertising techniques.
- Have a good understanding of the marketing ecosystem.
- Ability to think creatively, independently, and as part of a team, understanding the limitations surrounding marketing.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Experience creating reports showing analytics data and ad evaluations.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the digital marketing industry.
- Experience managing multiple tasks/projects and adhering to deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
They care about their people as well:
- Sports cards.
- Office catering.
- Free parking.
- Home Office or Office - it's your choice.
- Brand-new chill/game room.
...and loads more if you're up to it.
Let's talk anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)