In this role, you’ll work with a small team of engineers to build systems that help millions of user to access their files. By shipping code early and often, you’ll see the impact of your work on users’ daily lives right away. You will be responsible for creating simple and easy-to-use public APIs for our Mobile/Desktop/Web clients.
We are performance maniacs. We’ve built the whole cloud infrastructure by ourselves so it can meet our high standards. We’re processing more then 40k selects per second and we have tables with more then 3 billion rows. We write our business logic in the fastest scripting language on the Earth – Lua. If you are eager to learn new languages and write efficient and elegant code, take a look below and apply to become part of the team!
- Participate in API design and implementation of both internal and public APIs.
- Design, implement, and iteratively improve new backend services.
- Maintain and extend existing backend services.
- Collaborate with other software and QA engineers ensure smooth deployment, continual operation and support for quality software.
- Actively provide code review feedback to other software engineers, considering both style and implementation.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Go, PHP etc.)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SQL (MySQL)
- Solid debugging, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Experience within Linux/Unix environment (comfortable working with a CLI)
- Self-driven personality and cooperative attitude
- Good knowledge about algorithms and data structures
- Ability to write clear and concise code that your teammates can understand and build upon
For more details, let's talk at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)