To create online games is their thing, actually, they are among the best in the industry, and getting stronger >>> recognisable in 85+ different markets around the world
In this role you will:
- Manage the HR Department, as well as our Training & Development team.
- Provide support and guidance to HR team members, management, and other staff on complex questions.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Create, follow and update HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure company’s compliance with Bulgarian Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing Bulgarian labor law.
- Organize and manage employees’ performance evaluation process.
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures.
- Support the HR team in organizing different HR-related events (team-buildings and etc.).
- Promote a healthy working environment for company’s employees.
- Carry out necessary administrative duties.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Work closely with our CHRO.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR management.
- Experience on a similar position in the IT area will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Bulgarian labor law.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or a related field.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Bulgarian.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If you are still with me - thanks for your time! I'm looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)