To create online games is their thing, actually, they are among the best in the industry, and getting stronger >>> recognisable in 85+ different markets around the world
In this role you will:
- Create, organize, plan, and present various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers.
- Develop personalized training programs to fulfill colleagues’ specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Review and assess training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Research the latest trends in training and development.
- Create career paths for the different positions in the company.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
If you are still with me - thanks for your time! I'm looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)