To create online games is their thing, actually, they are among the best in the industry, and getting stronger >>> recognisable in 85+ different markets around the world
In this role you will:
- Full product lifecycle ownership from initiation to deployment.
- Work closely with Product Managers to gather product requirements.
- Create functional specification document for the product.
- Derive work items on multiple levels of abstraction based on the Product Goal.
- Prioritize and clearly communicate Product Backlog items.
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible, and understood by everyone.
- Collaborate with Developers to define Sprint Goal, aligned with the overall Product Goal.
- Provide ongoing support for Developers during the sprint.
- Inspect and evaluate the progress during each iteration.
- Ensure all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Help remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager or Scrum Master in an IT company.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, including the ability to lead up, across & down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Software development background is a plus.
If you are still with me - thanks for your time! I'm looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)