There's a Swedish company out there that's looking to make things run faster, longer, cleaner and safer. Meanwhile, they are undertaking a massive internal digital transformation that includes many interconnected physical sites, new systems, and much more.
The primary goal is to improve the cyber security posture of the company's IT/ OT infrastructure and their IoT devices.
They are looking for an IT Security Engineer who will:
- Ensure end-to-end security of the company's infrastructure by hands-on testing, and hypothesizing threats.
- Help build secure products and standards around emerging technologies and using existing standards and security practices.
- Perform Security Architecture and Low-Level Security Design reviews involving: Data Protection, End-point security, Authentications, Authorizations, and Network Security.
- Work with infrastructure and development teams to integrate, implement, and maintain security tools in IT/ OT environments across the plants.
- Develop and optimize processes to improve IT/ OT infrastructure security.
- Developing and maintaining IT/ OT infrastructure and IoT device architecture standards for different types of plants and facilities.
- 5+ years overall experience in various positions within InfoSec.
- 2+ years in IT/ OT cybersecurity experience.
- Experience in deployment of security controls in endpoints, industrial networks, including network zoning, segmentation, isolation designs, and implementation.
- Exposure to industrial network ports & protocols (such as DNP3, Modbux, Profibus, LonWorks, DALI, BACnet, KNX, EnOcean, etc.)
- Competence in WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, UDP, VPN, B2B, Firewall technologies.
- CEH, GIAC, OSCP, GISCP, CISSP, IEC/ISA 62443, ISO 2700x certifications, or similar is a plus.
Let's talk whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)