The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence and making sure enormous institutions deliver more and more added value to their customer?
- Co-architect the systems and application landscape in the team.
- Propose and implement highly available/ scalable architecture to bring new features to production.
- Improve and refactor current services in order to provide high code quality and test coverage on the production service.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 2-5 years of experience in building scalable applications in a high-level language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C#).
- Previous experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience in a containerized CI/CD environment.
- Еxperience in a Cloud environment (preferrably AWS) is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration / delivery (e.g. Github Actions, Teamcity, Jenkins) and version control systems (e.g. git).
- Knowledge of Finance and financial products would also be considered a plus.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Be in a flat hierarchy with management with strong technical experience who are open to new ideas and meaningful experiments.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Let's chat whenever you want at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709/ 27.01.2019)