Do you feel like making the world see? There's a company out there that's been doing it for over 20 years now, innovating at each step of their way. In order to continue their growth, they need a Senior System Administrator for one of their operations teams.
- Be the key player in the design and the operations of the company's multiple Hyper-V environments in cooperation with colleagues from multiple locations.
- Be in charge of Windows Server management.
- Implement automation and improvements to the daily work.
- Support and provision services in Azure.
- Have some on-call duties - officially 5-6/month but having little to no work on a monthly basis.
- 5+ years of experience on a role within IT Infrastructure Ops.
- Strong knowledge and experience in virtualization technologies (Hyper-V/ VMware).
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows Server.
- Hands-on experience with any scripting language.
- General knowledge about public Clouds, storage, server infrastructure and networking.
- Fluency in English.
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, dedicated days for personal projects and ideas at work.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical, fruit and beverage program.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company-sponsored mobile phone plan, food and gift vouchers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and 25 paid vacation days from the start.
Let's chat whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)