A Service Management product company that is striving to bring enormous change to the industries they serve, is looking to build a brand-new team. It would be focused on working out the magic of connecting and facilitating their main clients and various providers.
- Work on the iterative development process and agile testing, build tools and test documentation.
- Execute test cases and troubleshoot unintended results via log files, SQL queries, etc.
- Coordinating qualifications and validations processes.
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs.
You need to have:
- 4+ years of Manual Quality Assurance experience.
- Experience with Agile processes and distributed development teams.
- Experience with setting up a QA process and constantly improving it.
- Experience with test-management tools and the test-case-creation process.
- Pro-activeness and independence.
Let's chat whenever at email@example.com