A product company that is bringing enormous change in organisations and empowers the voice of employees, is looking to grow their team.
You will become a part of a product that helps large organisations host big conversations with their staff, customers and other stakeholders to better understand the views of the many and bring them into the process of planning and decision-making.
This is why your primary role will be to work directly with the CTO and Senior Developer, to develop new features and upgrade the platform and its associated infrastructure.
- Developing, testing and deploying new features in response to client demand and new ideas from the team
- Defining and writing use cases and associated tests for any new features
- Maintaining the underlying infrastructure and ensuring the usage of up-to-date, supported versions of all core operating systems, software, dependencies and frameworks. Don’t worry - you will learn new technologies with the help of the team!
- Working directly on end-client use cases
You need to have:
- At least 2 years of PHP development experience
- Experience with Symfony framework or Laravel in a big project
- MySQL database experience
- TDD software development process knowledge
- Any experience with automated test-management tools and the test-case-creation process
- Basic understanding of Linux and how PHP and MySQL work on it
- Verbal and written command of the English language
A BIG + will be considered:
- SOLID principles knowledge or experience
- Pair programming knowledge
- Other programming languages, especially C#
- Previous participation in open-source software
Additionally for you as part of the team:
- We seek your performance, not your presence - so we encourage you to define your own working hours. If you want to start and finish work early each day, that's fine. If you prefer to work at midnight, that's fine too
- You're welcome to work wherever you like remotely. If you want an office, we will of course provide that. We have people working from home, from co-working spaces and occasionally from caravans by the seaside
- You will have 25 paid vacation days from the start
- You will be provided with technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development of new programming skills and dedicated time for learning while working
Let's have a chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)