Great people >>> Great Culture >>> Great Tech
You get to choose the stack you use and the projects you work on.
And there are lots of options – IoT, Robotics, Medicine, Transport, you name it, they’ve done it.
The Stack depends on the project:
Azure, AWS, GCP, Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, containerization tools, virtualization tools.
The ideal teammate:
- 4+ years of working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with any Cloud provider (preferably Azure or AWS).
- Experience with any scripting language.
- Experience with infrastructure as code, containerization, virtualization.
- Know how Agile teams work (and you’ve been in one).
- Experience or willingness to play with various tools, frameworks, etc.
Working with them has its perks:
- Personal development package (dedicated working days; budget for books, conference tickets, etc).
- Additional healthcare package and pension insurance.
- In-house conferences worldwide.
- Educational Camps.
- Public Transport Card or Parking Space.
- Food vouchers.
- Additional days off
…and many more if you’re up to it.
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)