The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence and making sure enormous institutions deliver more, and more added value to their customer?
- Execute the product roadmap, work with customers and stakeholders to document user/persona workflows, and uncover market needs.
- Prioritize requirements and create detailed user stories leveraging your understanding of the product strategy and roadmaps.
- You will be integrally involved with projects to integrate existing and new capabilities with the broader set of the company's products.
- Ensure strong, efficient operating processes are established and followed.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 3+ years of BA experience in a software development company and/or performing duties similar to those above.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment and applying scrum methodology during development sprints.
- Ability to plan and conduct multiple projects concurrently.
- Knowledge of Finance and financial products.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Be in a flat hierarchy with management with strong technical experience who are open to new ideas and meaningful experiments.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Let's chat whenever you want at email@example.com
(No. 2709/ 27.01.2019)