Do you feel like making the world see? There's a company out there that's been doing it for over 20 years now, innovating at each step of their way. In order to continue their growth, they need a .NET Engineer for one of their key product teams.
- Be part of a specialized problem-solving team that tends to the most complicated cases for a very complicated product.
- Be an active player in a SCRUM team, collaborating effectively with team members and stakeholders across other teams.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Perform code reviews for peers.
- 1-3 years of web development experience, with the .NET technical stack.
- Experience writing UI applications, preferably with WPF or WinForms.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- You are familiar with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control systems.
- Experience with WPF is a plus.
- Understanding of Windows Communication Foundation and network protocols such as SOAP and HTTP is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, dedicated days for personal projects and ideas at work.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical, fruit and beverage program.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, food and gift vouchers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and 25 paid vacation days from the start.
Let's chat whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)